A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website to enable the site to remember your visit when you next return to that page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, usage statistics, links to social media networks, access to user accounts, etc. A cookie’s purpose is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and requirements. Without cookies the services offered by any site would be greatly reduced. If you would like to know more about what cookies are, the information they store, how to delete, disable them, etc., please click on this link.
Cookies used on this website
In accordance with Spanish Data Protection Agency guidelines, we have included a list of the cookies used on this website in order to provide you with the most accurate information possible.
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, which ensure that the users leaving comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. These are used to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies which can then be used to produce statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you thereby grant your consent for data collected about you to be processed by Google. As such, you must communicate directly with Google in order to exercise any right in that regard.
- Social media: Every social media network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disable or delete cookies
You may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. There are a number of different ways of performing these actions depending on the browser being used. Click here for a quick guide to the procedure for the most commonly-used browsers.
- Internet browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and as such are the servers on which you must exercise your right to remove or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies to remind the browser of the decision not to accept them.
Cookies Advisor is a WordPress plugin created by Carlos Doral (webartesanal.com).